follow my blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dayana

Assalamualaikum and hello to everyone,... my name is Siti Dayana Binti Husain, you all can call me Yana.. my birthday is 21th march 1989 and i am from Pasir Mas Kelantan. I am the last daughter from six siblings and i have two sister and three brother..now.. I'm studying at Nasional University Of Malaysia in course Malay Culture And Art.. I'm not a good person but if someone can accept me and be my friend i will never hurt them.. i am appreciate my friend...and i will be a best friend.. that me.. but if someone do something wrong behind me you will see what will i do.. huuhuu,. and one more.. i love my parent so much.. and what i do now only for them.. only for their happiness.. that all from me... just be a simple girl but nice... hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment