follow my blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rosman

My name is Mohammad Rosman Shah Bin Kamaruzaman usually everyone calls me Rosman. I am 21 years old. I was born in Hospital Daerah Tapah, Perak Darul Ridzuan on 1 September 1989. I come from Sungkai In Perak, the one small town part of Malaysia. I continue my study In Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, i choose Culture and Art of Malays Studies as my course. I'am the elders from 4 siblings. I have a young brother and are two young sister . A small family.. all them stay at Felda Sungai Kelah area. My hobbies in a free time are reading, listening the music and writting, especially while I have a lot of ideas. If there is some one who asks me about a one problem, i can help them.
When graduate, I hope i can continue my study in historic course. After that, i will try to apply a job in Ministry of Information, Communication & Culture of malaysia because if it can accept me, maybe one day i can be diplomat and continue my postgraduate study with a scholarship. i hope my dream will come true. God Bless..

No comments:

Post a Comment