follow my blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Supiah

My name is Supiah Che Ros usually everyone calls me Sue or MJ for merah jambu bcos i like PINK..^_^..i am 21 years old. I was born in Hospital Teluk Intan,Perak,16 june 1989. I come from Sungkai Perak, one city part of Malaysia..I continue my study in UKM, I choose culture and art as my course. I'am 12 from 14 siblings. I have a brother, a young sister and a young brother. a big family.. all them stay at area K.L. my hobbies are shoping, listening the music and traveling, especially vacation at the islands.. if there is some one who asks me to go there, i don't push this suggestion.When graduate, i hope i can continue my study in same course. After that, i will try to apply a job in Department of Foreign Affairs in malaysia because if it can accept me, maybe one day i can be diplomat and continue my PhD study with a scholarship. i hope my dream will come true. God Bless..
One think of important in UKM, I love all about UKM mostly really peacefull..and in UKM i have a lot of friends..some of them is Wan Naziela,Ct Dyana,Norhashimah Hassan and Mohd Rosmanshah..they are really close with me and always helping me when i am troubled. so, if i have finish my study and should go back to my home town, i will be sad and loose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment