follow my blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Naziela

My name is Wan Naziela Binti Wan Abdullah. I am 21 years old. I was born on 28 september 1989 in the village of Kampung Duyong Besar, Kuala Terengganu. I have 6 sibling. My father is name Wan Abdullah Bin Wan Ibrahim and my mother is name is Rubiah binti Che Ali. My secondary school is Sek.Men.Keb Bukit Tunggal. About my curiculum in my school,i was active in playing netball. In my STPM result ,i got four prinsipals .After that I was offered by National University Malaysia to continue my studies in culture and art of Malays. My hobby is playing sms and reading books. My ambition is becoming to be a teacher and a want to lighten the burden that my family suffer. At National University Of Malaysia,I stay at Ungku Omar college. Life in campus is very different with life at home. Life in most needs patience in the aspect of psysical and mentality aspect you will lose in your life unless you with education.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your blog.
    Thank you for speaking up to make others more aware of chid abuse.

    ReplyDelete